Significance of 4G Vehicle Tracker for Automobiles
The technological revolution has resulted in inventions which previously were thought to be impossible. In the past, the lack of a proper vehicle tracking system resulted in high-theft cases recorded throughout the globe. There was no proper way of identifying a vehicle other than just reading the plate numbers. This was not safe because criminals can steal the vehicle and change its number plate and get away with it easily.
As a result of the rise in theft cases, it pushed the world to look for revolution solutions that could ensure vehicle safety. This led to the invention of many technologies for tracking vehicles. The inventions resulted in reducing vehicle theft cases across the globe.
One of those inventions was the 4G vehicle tracker. It is a technology for tracking the location of vehicles and cargo wherever they happen to be in the world.
Advantages of 4G vehicle tracker
4G vehicle tracker systems, unlike the previous 2G/3G inventions, are upgraded versions of the vehicle tracking system that has the following advantages:
- High tracking accuracy – The 4G technology is more accurate as compared to 2G/3G technology. It gives a more precise location of the vehicle.
- Better performance – The advancement of the internet of things has pushed the world to rely on the latest network technologies. For instance, 4G GPS have been deployed and have much better performance as compared to the previous technologies.
- Fast data transfer – The use of 4G technology has increased bandwidth, increasing the speed of data transfer and exchange between devices.
- Real-time tracking – The 4G vehicle tracker provides a real-time tracking solution whereby a person can keep track of the vehicle movement in their mobile gadgets. The tracker also shows the time that it will take for a vehicle to get from one point to another.
- Reliable – With the improved performance, accurate location, and faster transfer of data, 4G tracker is reliable and efficient.
- Safety and security – It allows quick tracking of a stolen vehicle in any part of the world. It also makes the driver responsible for keeping in mind that they are being “seen” by the boss from somewhere.
Factors to consider when purchasing 4G vehicle tracker
There are some factors that you have to put under consideration before purchasing a 4G vehicle tracker. The following are the most crucial:
- Cost – It depends on the company where you are making the purchase. You should find a company which can fit in your budget but still provide you with excellent services.
- Warrant – The tracker should have a warrant for at least 1 year. It is very important because you might experience some technical problems with the device that will cost you money in the absence of the warrant.
- Maintenance cost – The maintenance cost should not be at the peak. However, some companies negotiate with their customers on the costs of maintaining the tracker and they arrived at a conducive price.
- Flexibly – You can also purchase a tracker that is capable of providing multiple solutions like vehicle tracking, asset tracking, fleet tracking and so on. This will save you tons of money.
4G vehicle tracker has sparked new features and integrations in the field of vehicle tracking. The pace of technological revolution is so fast that the 4G technology will soon be replaced by more robust technology.